|Categories||Water Treatment Chemical|
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||NGO CALCIUM CARBIDE|
|Active Ingredient, %||96.0 Min.|
|Solubility @ 25 ℃||0.25% as BCDMH|
|Melting Point||145-150 ℃|
|Odor||Faint halogen odor|
|Packing||BCDMH tablets are available in 25 kg drums|
1. BCDMH Tablets is the product of choice for applications where the highest degree feed control is needed. Because of its solid form, BCDMH Tablets is easier to handle than most common gas and liquid oxidizing biocides, thereby reducing the likely risk and impact of environmental exposure. BCDMH decays rapidly allowing for safe discharge into most wastewater systems.
2. BCDMH Tablets (1-bromo-3-chloro-5, 5-dimethylhydantoin) offers a safer, more effective alternative to chlorine based oxidizing biocides and non-oxidizing biocides for microbiological control in industrial cooling waters. When dissolved in water, BCDMH Tablets generate hyperbromous acid. BCDMH Tablets can be used in once-through and recirculating cooling waters, heat exchange water systems, air scrubbers, influent water systems, brewery pasteurizers, cooling ponds, wastewater treatment systems and pulp and paper mills.
Treatment and Dosing Requirement
1.BCDMH Tablets effectively control bacteria, algal, and fungal slimes that can cause costly reductions in heat transfer efficiency.
2.BCDMH Tablets can either be dosed on a continuous or intermittent shock basis using a specially engineered dosing system.
3.For noticeable fouling, add 0.2-0.5 ppm as Cl2 for continuous dosing or 1-2 ppm as Cl2 for intermittent shock dosing.
4.Typically, in well managed systems, successful control has been demonstrated with dosages in the range of 0.1-0.3 ppm total halogen as Cl2.
Storage and Handling Precautions
1. Keep BCDMH Tablets dry in a tightly closed container.
2. Avoid contamination with moisture, chemicals or any other foreign materials due to risk of explosion, fire and release of hazardous gases.
3. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area from heat, sunlight, open flames and organic materials such as greases, oils and solvents.
4. BCDMH Tablets are corrosive in solution, and may be fatal if swallowed. Inhalation of dust may cause irritation of the nose and throat, and irritation to skin.
5. Always wear a dust mask approved by the appropriate national authority, impact-resistant safety forehead protection.
6. To avoid contact with skin, wear rubber or plastic gloves, long pants, and long shirt sleeves.
7. Wash contaminated clothing and equipment before reuse.
If formula is needed, please leave your email address here for effective communication.
Wuyi Industrial Park,Xinxiang Village,Donggang Town,Xishan District,Wuxi,China